About ruby on rails, hackintosh, iphone3g and etc.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pretty case, Ugly cases

Oh gosh... That's not my iPhone 3G... That's the reaction after I put on the SwitchEasy Rebel Capsule. It supposed to make my phone looks better while giving protection to it. Looks ugly and bulky. When I put that into my pocket, it justs become so heavy. Whenever I walk, it swings around in my pocket. No good. This cannot be a good solution to my mobile needs..

This is the "bone"



iPhone 3G White with SwitchEasy Rebel Capsule:


Take note on the edges of this case. It can cause your screen protector to chip. Also, it does not feel so good at the edges especially when your finger moves close to the edge. The back feels ok but I don't like it at the place where the "bones" and silicon cover join. The lines at the back make it feels cheap.


Also, take note on the side of the case as it's grip tighly to the screen due to the bone design and this grip actually causes my screen protector to buldge out and introduces an air gap. Dusts went it and guess what, I have to put a new protector after a day of usage. The original package comes with 2 screen protector and no wonder they give you 2 pcs.

Finally, I settled for BestSkinsEver iPhone3G shield. Original design is the best.

No comments: